Learning, negotiating, celebrating. we do things together and that brings great value to who we are; but we live in times when being together requires efforts to take care of ourselves and preserve our health. At Mayan Heritage DMC we have responded to the call of the authorities with seriousness: What are we doing?
At the end of your event or meeting:
• We remain in direct contact with health authorities at all levels of government to be up-to-date on policies and standards.
• We constantly sensitize our collaborators, allies and suppliers about the importance of complying with established health protocols
• Through our partner Mayan Heritage Clean & Safe, we sanitize venues, furniture and equipment that attendees will use with technology and medical grade liquids; that kill viruses and bacteria.
During your event or meeting:
• One day before the meeting, our team that will be in direct contact with the attendees is tested for covid-19 to prevent someone asymptomatic who is positive from being a vector of contagion.
• Devices that pass from hand to hand. we supervise and suggest that they be personal (one for each person). in cases where it is impossible, these are sanitized every time they change hands.
• We partner with responsible suppliers certified in the best sanitary practices. We randomly monitor that they meet their commitments to the health protocol.
• Paper documents are replaced by information via web or electronic (pdf or image) so that attendees receive them on their cell phones thus minimizing the number of objects that are passed from hand to hand.
• We sensitize attendees about the importance of reporting any symptoms and we are prepared to act in time providing adequate help, both psychological and medical.
Let's talk about the best actions for your type of event in Yucatan. Contáctenos