Learn, observe, know, be surprised. when we travel, we make discoveries and that adds great value to who we are. but we live in times in which travel requires efforts to take care of ourselves and preserve our health. At Mayan Heritage Tour Operator, we have responded to the call of the authorities with seriousness: What are we doing?
Before tourist transfers:
• We remain in direct contact with health authorities at all levels of government to be up to date on policies and standards.
• We constantly sensitize our collaborators, allies and suppliers about the importance of complying with established health protocols.
• Through our partner Mayan Heritage Clean & Safe, we sanitize venues, furniture and equipment that attendees will use, with technology and medical grade liquids; that kill viruses and bacteria.
• We perform temperature checks on all staff members and visitors involved in the provision of the service to ensure a hygienic and safe environment throughout the tourist journey.
During the tourist transfer:
• Through our partner Mayan Heritage Clean & Safe we sanitize objects and vehicles with which our visitors will come into contact. At the end we place security seals so that no one else uses them.
• We grant prevention items so that attendees can take care of themselves during the tour.
After the tourist transfer.
• At the end of the tour we repeat the sanitization of venues, furniture and equipment used by attendees to preserve them and be prepared for future uses.
Let's talk to plan your sightseeing tour in Yucatan. Contact us